We understand how stressful surgery can be for you and your pet. At Mobile Vet M.D., our goal is to provide a relaxing and comfortable environment for your animal companion if he or she needs surgery. Our state-of-the-art mobile clinic allows us to perform surgical procedures right at your doorstep.
Our surgical services include:
- Growth removals
Certain surgical procedures may need to be completed at our physical location. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
What to expect
Prior to surgery, we take several steps to ensure your pet is comfortable and ready for surgery. These procedures often happen in the comfort of your home or in our state-of-the-art mobile clinic. They include:
- Education about the surgical procedure
- Completion of a physical exam
- Pre-anesthetic bloodwork, if needed
- Administration of customized anesthesia and pain relieving medication
During surgery, our highest priority is your pet’s safety and well-being. We complete surgeries in our modern mobile clinic or at our physical location, both of which are fully equipped with the latest in monitoring technology and surgical tools. To protect your animal companion, we do the following during all surgeries:
- Closely monitor your pet’s vitals during surgery
- Provide pain reliever injections prior to waking up from anesthesia
After surgery, we want your pet to recover quickly and comfortably. Your pet is returned to you as quickly as possible, and we provide the following:
- Postoperative medications, as needed
- Education about home care
- Follow-up appointments to monitor recovery, as needed
We are always more than happy to answer questions. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment.