Anyone who has ever transported a terrified dog or an angry, yowling cat to the veterinarian can attest to the high level of stress and discomfort experienced by both pet and owner. With the extreme anxiety that many pets experience when bombarded by the unfamiliar sights, sounds, and smells of a veterinary clinic, even a routine wellness exam can become quite an ordeal.
That’s where Mobile Vet M.D. comes in! We deliver compassionate, state-of-the-art veterinary care right to your door. Whether you’re already one of our beloved clients, or are new to the idea, we’re excited to share with you all the ways in which utilizing a mobile vet clinic can improve your pet’s life!
What We Offer
Mobile Vet M.D. offers many of the same services as a traditional veterinary clinic, including:
- Routine wellness examinations
- Spay/neuter procedures
- Parasite prevention
- Dental care
- X-rays and diagnostic lab work
- End of life care
Some of these services can be performed inside your home, where your pet is most comfortable. We’ll be happy to discuss the various options available to you and your pet, and we encourage you to take a virtual tour of our mobile vet clinic!
The Advantages of a Mobile Vet Clinic
Having your veterinarian come to you means:
- Convenience – Hectic schedules, young children at home, more than one pet, and other facts of modern life can make it difficult to find the time to schedule an appointment and take your pet to see the veterinarian. Choosing the time and day that meets your needs, while getting a thorough at-home checkup for your furry companion, can ensure they get the attention and medical care they deserve.
- Less stress – Having your pet seen by their veterinarian in our mobile unit can significantly alleviate a pet’s stress, especially if they are shy, scared, or aggressive by nature. Elderly pets and pets with mobility issues also benefit from the ease of our front door service.
- Safety – Very young or old pets, those who haven’t completed their vaccination protocol yet, and those who are otherwise immunocompromised should not be exposed to other pets that may be ill or contagious, such as in a veterinary clinic waiting room. A mobile vet clinic keeps your pet safe!
Do you have more questions about how Mobile Vet M.D. can be of service to you? Please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at any time!